Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2010

A little about me!!

I am a talented young hairdresser from Northwest London. I have been interested in hair since the age of 10 years old. I began styling and cutting family and friends hair from the age of 14 years old. I was so passionate, I decided that I wanted to become a professional hairdresser. I found my first job in a local hairdressers in Stanmore, this is were I developed how to cut and use colour and developed a more deeper understanding of hair. this excited me and made me want to learn more, so I used my mother and my sister as guinea pigs and taught myself how to braid and weave...a few months later, I still was dissatisfied and felt there was more for me out there and I wanted to push myself and work at a pace I knew I could handle. I was very gratefull for the oppotunity of been given a job but after many years i felt i, myself and my talent out grew the salon so i began looking for another hairdresser that could offer me this. After only a short time of looking, I was offered
a full time apprenticeship at one of London's exclusive salons in knightsbride and attended the exlusive "The Academy Mayfair", where I learn't many more skills to add to my own. Working in Knightsbrige opened so many doors for me, I now work along side other great hairdresser and Fashion designers for photo shoots such as Romero Bryan, Alice's boutique. I have also had the privilege to work and style hair of the stars, which iinclude Catherine Zeeta Jones, Sophie Anderton, David Blaine, and Mutya Buena. After a long time off due to injury, I'm now ready to make that next step..


Follow me as I take my journey on The road to SUCCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elena Roxana Maria Fernandes

Elena Roxana Maria Fernandes